BREAKING NEWS: IDF enters Gaza

last minute “data-mce-href =” https://www.ntv.com.tr/son-dakika “> Latest news! IDF spokesman Jonathan Conricust told Anadolu Agency (AA) that the Israeli army had launched a ground operation against the Gaza Strip.

Conricust stressed that Israeli troops have started to enter the Gaza Strip and that he cannot give more details about the operation at this point.

EXPLANATION OF NETANYAHU

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said: “I told Hamas that we will pay a very high price, we are doing it and we will continue with great force. The last word has not yet been said and this operation will continue as long as necessary ”.

EVENTS IN JERUSALEM AND GAZA

Palestinian resistance groups in the Gaza Strip allowed Israeli police to withdraw from Masjid al-Aqsa and the Sheikh Cerrah neighborhood in occupied East Jerusalem until 6 p.m. local time on Monday, May 10.

After the Israeli police failed to withdraw from Masjid al-Aqsa and Sheikh Jarrah, Palestinian resistance groups fired numerous rockets at Israel.

Thereupon, the IDF announced that a military operation called “Guardian of the Walls” had been launched against the Gaza Strip.

In the Israeli attacks, which did not stop during the holiday, the number of martyrs has risen to 103 and the number of injured to 580 since May 10.

Add a Comment