last minute “data-mce-href =” https://www.ntv.com.tr/son-minute “> Breaking news! The Interior Ministry sent a circular to 81 provincial governors on” Test requirement PCR for certain activities “.
In the circular issued by the Ministry of the Interior, “The evolution of the epidemic in our country, the distance covered in vaccination activities, studies on the development of national vaccines and the hesitations observed in certain layers of the population. company regarding vaccination activities within the Presidential Cabinet convened on August 19, 2021 under the chairmanship of our president, the recommendations of the Ministry of Health and the Scientific Council of the coronavirus were taken into consideration and it was decided to implement the following measurements.
1. Although vaccination studies continue to be carried out on a voluntary basis, information and referral activities aimed at eliminating the concerns and hesitations of those who hesitate to be vaccinated will be privileged under the coordination of the governors. and district governors. To this end, large-scale studies will be carried out with the participation and support of relevant public institutions and organizations, local governments, non-governmental organizations, leaders and opinion leaders.
2. As of Monday, September 6, 2021, unvaccinated persons will be required to undergo a negative PCR test for participation in activities such as concerts, cinemas and theaters. In this context, operators / organizers will be asked for a vaccinated / previous disease (depending on the period of scientific immunity after Covid19 disease) or a negative PCR test carried out a maximum of 48 hours ago, via the HES code, at the entrance of the demonstrations. If the person has not had the disease or is not vaccinated or has a negative PCR test, they will not be allowed to participate in the event.
3. A negative PCR test should also be available for intercity journeys by plane, bus, train or other public transport vehicles, excluding private vehicles, by people who have not been vaccinated or have not had the disease. In this context, from Monday September 6, 2021, tour operators will be asked for a vaccinated / previous disease (according to the time scientifically accepted after the Covid19 disease) or a negative PCR test carried out a maximum of 48 hours ago via the HES code at the time of admission to the vehicle. If the person has not had the disease or is not vaccinated or has a negative PCR test, they will not be allowed to travel.
4. By governorates / district governorates, control of PCR tests on the HES code may be required by decisions of the Provincial / District Hygiene Council for unvaccinated or unvaccinated persons who will benefit from other activities or activities. in which people are collectively present in their provinces / districts.
5. With the epidemic process, it is seen that behaviors such as shaking hands and shaking hands, which are avoided according to the rule of distance, have spread in society, especially recently. While it is part of our culture, efforts to remind our fellow citizens of the importance of staying away from activities such as handshakes / hugs, which increase the spread of the epidemic when fighting the epidemic, should be pursued under the coordination of the governors and district governors. ‘it has been said.