fire panic in Eyüpsultan | TVN

A fire broke out in the electrical installation of the washing machine on the second floor of a 2-story detached house in Merkez Mahallesi Esenevler Sokak, in the Eyüpsultan district of Istanbul.

The fire quickly spread to the attic of the house.

Residents of the house, who noticed the fire, evacuated the building.

As soon as the situation was notified, many firefighters, health teams, police and municipal authorities were dispatched to the scene.

The house was damaged while the fire was extinguished by firefighters.

Download the NTV application, be informed of developments

Add a Comment