last minute “data-mce-href =” https://www.ntv.com.tr/son-dakika “> Latest news! S
The Interior Ministry sent a circular on “market places” to 81 provincial governorates. According to the circular, markets selling fresh vegetables, fruits and plants will be open from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Saturday May 8 and 15.
According to the circular of the Ministry of the Interior, the rules to be applied on marketplaces are as follows:
During the closed period, the markets that only sell fresh vegetables / fruits and seedlings will be open between 10:00 am and 5:00 pm on Saturdays, which coincides with the dates of May 8 and 15, 2021. Citizens will be allowed to visit the nearest market to their residence and back to meet their needs for fresh vegetables / fruits and seedlings.
– On Saturday between 10:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., only fresh vegetables / fruits and plants can be sold (especially products from our villagers), cleaning products, clothes, glassware, toys, ornaments, bags, etc. the products cannot be sold.
– Given the density that may occur in the markets, the necessary measures will be taken by the local administrations under the coordination of the Governments / District Governorates. To this end, existing markets will be enlarged or additional market areas will be created.
– With the exception of the points determined to provide controlled entry / exit to markets, all other areas will be closed with iron barriers and similar equipment and uncontrolled entry / exit will be prevented.
THERE ARE AT LEAST 3 METERS BETWEEN THE MACHINES
– As indicated in the Guide to work and management of epidemics from the Ministry of Health, a distance of at least 3 meters will be left between exhibitions and market stalls.
-A sufficient number of staff, in particular the police, will be assigned to carry out the necessary checks on each market place, the necessary measures will be taken by the staff assigned to avoid the formation of density in the markets, the entry of new customers will not be temporarily cleared until the density inside is reduced.
– Fresh fruits and vegetables sold in unconditioned markets will be packaged and sold directly by traders, paying attention to hygienic conditions, without contacting consumers.
– The necessary measures will be taken for the collection of garbage, hygiene and disinfection in the markets by the competent local administrative units.
“ PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITY CERTIFICATE ” FOR MARKETERS
– Traders who will sell in market places will be exempt from the curfew on Saturdays, provided they present the “professional activity certificate” and the “utility vehicle assignment document” issued by the professional association concerned and to remain limited to the route.
In accordance with these principles, decisions of the Provincial / District General Hygiene Councils will be taken urgently in accordance with Articles 27 and 72 of the General Hygiene Law.
– All kinds of precautions for the markets; It will be planned with the participation of district governors / governors, mayors and representatives of professional chambers and will be monitored in the field.
– The necessary control activities concerning this issue will be carried out entirely by the inspection teams, in particular the police and law enforcement agencies.
-No problem will be allowed in the application and no grievance will be caused.
Download the NTV application, be informed of developments