last minute “data-mce-href =” https://www.ntv.com.tr/son-dakika “> Latest news!
The full closure measures implemented as of April 30, 2021 will end tomorrow morning at 5 a.m.
Turkey will lag behind complete shutdown measures and a new era known as gradual normalization will begin.
The Interior Ministry issued the circular on gradual normalization measures starting at 5 a.m. tomorrow morning. The ministry’s measures will come into effect between May 17 and June 1.
MEB ANNOUNCES: WILL DISTANCE EDUCATION CONTINUE?
Face-to-face training will begin in kindergartens, special education centers, and support and training courses for grades 8 and 12 as of May 17.
Distance education will continue until Tuesday, June 1 in all formal and private, formal and non-formal education and training institutions at other levels.
SUBSTANCES IN GENERAL
As before Ramadan, the curfew starts from 9:00 p.m. until 5:00 a.m. According to the circular, curfews will continue on weekends. There will be a curfew from 9:00 p.m. on Friday to 5:00 p.m. on Monday.
The exemptions applied to avoid interruption of working life will continue. Judicial and administrative sanctions will be imposed for abuse.
In addition, the prohibitions under 18 and over 65 have also been changed. While the ban is completely lifted before the age of 18, people over 65 who have been vaccinated with two doses will not be banned during the day. The ban, which will begin at 9:00 p.m., will apply to everyone.
People over 65 who have not been vaccinated will only be able to go out between 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. The ministry also said: “Whether or not they are under a curfew, our citizens aged 65 and over and young people under the age of 18 and children under the age of
(metro, metrobus, bus, minibus, minibus, etc.).
The authorization granted to tourists will continue.
INTERCITY TRAVEL RESTRICTION
The rules applicable to intercity travel are as follows;
The ban on intercity travel will be valid during curfew periods. A permit will not be required to travel by public transport such as buses, planes and trains, only the reservation will be sufficient.
In addition, the 50% capacity limitation applied to urban and intercity transit vehicles will continue.
COMPANIES TO BE CLOSED
– Casino, tavern, pub, hookah lounge / cafes,
– Places such as café, café, café, association club, tea garden,
– Internet café / lounge, electronic games areas, billiard rooms,
– Astro pitches, swimming pools, gymnasiums,
– Turkish bath, sauna and massage parlors,
– Amusement parks and theme parks.
BUSINESSES TO BE OPENED
Stores such as clothing, haberdashery, glassware, hardware in the retail and service sector, offices and offices, etc. Workplaces will be able to operate between 7:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. on weekdays.
- On the other hand, shopping centers (shopping centers); It can operate between 10 a.m. and 8 p.m. on weekdays and will be closed on weekends.
- The sale of products other than basic necessities in markets will not be allowed on weekends, when a full-time curfew will be imposed.
- Marketplaces will be able to operate between 7:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. on weekdays, and marketplaces will not be established on weekends.
- Online marketplace and food ordering businesses will be able to work as a home / address service between 7:00 a.m. and midnight on weekdays and weekends.
- He can continue his activities by removing the tables, chairs / stools from the tea stoves and only serving traders.
FOOD AND DRINK PLACES
The ministry maintained the ban on accepting customers in restaurants and cafes. Businesses were allowed to “take out and pick up and take out between 7 a.m. and 8 p.m. on weekdays, take delivery only between 8 p.m. and midnight, and take parcel service only between 7 a.m. and midnight on weekends.”
MESAI PRACTICES IN PUBLIC INSTITUTIONS
– Establishment of start and end times for the practice of overtime in public institutions and organizations from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.,
– Continue to apply flexible working procedures such as distance / rotation,
EDUCATION / SCHOOLS
– Kindergartens and kindergartens can continue their activities,
– Act in accordance with the explanations of the MoNE for other school and school levels,
NGO, UNION, PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS COLLECTIVE ACTIVITIES
– Extend the restriction on activities with large participation, including the general assembly to be held by NGOs, unions, professional organizations, unions and cooperatives, until June 1,
WEDDINGS AND WEDDINGS
– The practice of avoiding weddings in the form of weddings and wedding ceremonies as well as engagement and henna activities, which are still being implemented, will continue until June 1, 2021, although the realization marriage proceedings are continuing,
RESTRICTIONS ON VISITORS TO SOCIAL CARE PLACES
– Extension of the visitor restriction applied in social protection / care centers such as nursing homes, nursing homes for the elderly, rehabilitation centers, children’s homes until June 1, 2021 ,
– Recreational facilities located on intercity highways (excluding those located in the residential area) and eating places (reserved for guests with accommodation only) in accommodation establishments can be used at the same time, provided that a maximum of 2 people are served at the same table,
– People who have a reservation made and paid for in accommodation establishments may be exempt from intercity travel and curfews,
– Keep entertainment centers in closed closed areas,
– Absolutely prohibit activities in the form of collective entertainment in the open spaces of accommodation, paying maximum attention to the rules of physical distance in order to avoid concentration in these places,
CAPACITY LIMITATION OF URBAN AND INTERCITY PUBLIC TRANSPORT VEHICLES
– Continuation of the 50% capacity limitation applied to urban and interurban public transport vehicles,
– Citizens aged 65 and over and young people / children under 18 are not allowed to use city public transport.
Last minute development details are coming soon to ntv.com.tr …
Download the NTV application, be informed of developments