LAST MINUTE NEWS: Minister Selçuk’s response to a request for a similar question in LGS

last minute “data-mce-href =” https://www.ntv.com.tr/son-minute “> Latest news!

It was claimed that previously published questions were included in the LGS held on Sunday for entry into secondary schools.

The Minister of National Education, Ziya Selçuk, made a statement regarding these allegations.

Speaking to education consultant Sadık Gültekin, Ziya Selçuk said, “We have posted sample questions every month during the year. Only 3 questions are similar to the questions we posted before.

Saying that there is no similar issue apart from that, Selçuk said, “Whoever claims this has to prove these claims. There is no concrete evidence.”

Add a Comment