last minute “data-mce-href =” https://www.ntv.com.tr/son-minute “> Latest news!
According to the press release from the Directorate General of Migration Management, the administrative borders of Ankara province have been closed for temporary protection registration, effective September 2, 2021.
According to the press release, the new decisions taken are as follows:
1. Since September 2, 2021, the provincial borders of Ankara are closed to temporary protection registration.
2. Syrians with temporary protection status, who are registered in other provinces of our country and actually reside in Ankara, will be identified and returned to the provinces where they are registered, and their residency processes in the provinces. where they are registered will be followed by a notification requirement.
3. Abandoned buildings and foreigners residing in these buildings who are the source of immigration, drug and public order incidents in Ankara will be identified, demolition and evacuation procedures will be completed, and these foreigners will be sent to the provinces where they are registered.
4. Migrants in an irregular situation who do not have a protection status or a residence permit will continue to be detained by law enforcement units and placed in administrative detention in removal centers in order to lead to well the return procedures.
5. All kinds of sanctions will be applied immediately within the framework of the necessary legislation regarding workplaces that do not have tax plates belonging to foreigners.
Last minute development details are coming soon to ntv.com.tr …