Recent news! The following statements were used in the statement made by TFF:
“As part of our country’s one-and-a-half-year fight against the Covid-19 epidemic, the conditions for spectators to enter stadiums have been redefined in order to protect public health at the highest level.
As indicated in the decision of the Board of Directors of the TFF of 01.07.2021 concerning the admission of spectators at the rate of 50% of the stadium’s capacity for professional competitions and full capacity in the boxes, as well as in the public announcement of the TFF Santé Conseil on the conditions of entry into the stadiums dated 28.07.2021, our Health Council A new assessment has been made by the Conditions of Entry to the Stadia and has been updated.
The Board of Directors of the Turkish Football Federation discussed and accepted the Instruction on Covid-19 Measures to be Applied in Competitions for the Football Season 2021-2022 at its meeting today.
The Stadium Entry Conditions, which will come into force on the date of entry into force of the said instruction, are as follows:
1. People who have completed the vaccination schedule * determined by the Ministry of Health TR, from the 14th day following the last date of vaccination; People who have had Covid-19 will be able to enter the stadium as a spectator for 180 days from the end of the isolation processes.
2. People who have reached the age of 12 and have not yet been included in the vaccination age group determined by the Turkish Ministry of Health will be able to enter the stadium, provided they have a PCR test. 48 hours before the competition at the latest. and the test result is negative. However, if a vaccine is defined by the Ministry of Health TR for the mentioned age group, if said persons do not complete the vaccination schedule within 60 days, they will not be allowed to enter the stages.
3. Under the current practice of the Turkish Ministry of Health, children under 12 who cannot pass the Covid-19 PCR test will not be able to enter stadiums.
4. People who have purchased a combined ticket before the effective date of the instruction but have not completed the vaccination schedule will be able to enter the stadiums, provided they have a PCR test at the latest 48 hours before the competition and the test result is negative. However, if the owners of said combinations do not complete the vaccination schedule within 60 days, although they are part of the group vaccinated by the Ministry of Health TR, they will not be allowed to enter the stages.
5. In view of current UEFA practices and in order to protect public health, visiting team spectators will not be applied during the 2021-2022 season. Only spectators from the home team may be admitted to the guest stands.
6. Access to Protocol and Press Tribunes in stadiums will be subject to spectator entry conditions.
In the 7. Super League and TFF 1st League competitions, spectators enter the stadium with tickets purchased through the HES integration and the E-Ticket system. Those who will purchase tickets must give their consent to the operator of the E-Ticket system to access the HES code information. Inquiries on HEPP requests for individuals will be made through the electronic ticket system for individuals and spectators entering the boxes; For those entering the Protocol Tribune, this will be done via the E-Ticket system or the HES application.
8. In TFF 2nd League and TFF 3rd League, the entry of spectators into the stadiums will be under the responsibility of the host club, with the control of the HES code.
* Complete the vaccination schedule:
1. Have two doses of vaccines provided by the Ministry of Health TR,
2. Be vaccinated with a dose of the vaccines provided by the TR Department of Health, who have had Covid-19 disease.