A fire broke out in a 5-story building in Üsküdar, Istanbul.
The fire also spread to the natural gas distribution box at the entrance to the building.
Many firefighters were dispatched to the neighborhood.
ALLEGED “A PERSON WAS STAPPED IN THE BUILDING”
After it was declared that there was a person trapped in the building, the firefighters began to work.
The burning natural gas distribution box was extinguished with the intervention of the firefighters.
Download the NTV application, be informed of developments