Statement by Minister Selçuk on claiming a similar issue in LGS

last minute “data-mce-href =” https://www.ntv.com.tr/son-minute “> Latest news!

It was claimed that previously published questions were included in the LGS held on Sunday for entry into secondary schools. Another statement was made by the Minister of National Education, Ziya Selçuk, about these allegations.

Stressing that statements based on evidence and evidence are important at this stage, Minister Selçuk said: “The modalities of application and objection are clear. We have a very strong measurement and evaluation system, ”he said.

Selcuk made the following statement on this matter:

We posted sample questions every month. We have posted sample questions for children and teachers. The editors are also monitoring these issues. Of course, the questions we publish are an example for everyone.

Add a Comment