last minute “data-mce-href =” https://www.ntv.com.tr/son-minute “> Latest news!
Minister of National Education Mahmut Özer issued a press release on the face-to-face training, which was due to start on September 6.
“As of September 6, 2021, we are starting face-to-face training at all levels, five days a week,” zer said.
Özer said that for students who cannot attend face-to-face teaching due to an excuse, teaching will continue through the TRT EBA and EBA platform.
In his statement, zer said: “Education in schools will be provided without reducing class hours and taking into account the entire existing curriculum. , will be carried out jointly by the provincial and school administrations according to the physical capacity and the presence of the school. will take place, ”he said.
Sharing teacher vaccination rates in his statement, Özer said: “The vaccination rate of our teachers at least one dose was 80.34% yesterday, and this rate is about 8% higher than the rate of vaccination of the general population in Turkey. The vaccination rate for two doses is 69.73%.
HOW WILL FACE-TO-FACE TRAINING BE APPLIED?
Explaining the principles of face-to-face education, Özer said, “Teachers, students and staff will come to school with masks. Masks will be distributed at the school if needed. Entering and leaving school will be limited by the school. administrations for persons other than the staff of the establishment and students.
Özer shared information on implementing the face-to-face training as follows:
-The support and training courses, namely the DYK, will only be given in the 8th and 12th years.
KATIN AND DINING ROOMS WILL BE OPEN
– With the opening of schools, canteens, cafeterias and hostels will also be opened.
Adaptation training will take place for our preschool and first grade students between September 1 and 3.
-For our preschool and grade 1 teachers, we will be giving webinars on the epidemic and reopening schools on August 31, 2021.
-We have implemented a new electronic tracking system within our ministry. Through this system, we will instantly monitor all processes so that education is not disrupted at province, district, institution and school level.
MASKS WILL BE PROVIDED FREE OF CHARGE
-There is no compulsory vaccination for education officers at the Ministry of National Education. Therefore, the measures to be taken for unvaccinated personnel will be determined by our Department of Health.
– Similarly, the measures to be taken in the event of a positive case or contact in any class will be implemented according to the recommendations of the Ministry of Health.
– Our students, teachers and other education workers; They will come to school with masks. In the event that our students and staff require masks inside the school, masks will be provided free of charge by our school administrations.
ENTRY AND EXIT FROM SCHOOLS WILL BE LIMITED
– The entry and exit of the school will be restricted by the school administration, with the exception of staff and students.
In addition to our deputy directors and on-call teachers in schools, 35,000 936 psychological counselors and guidance teachers will also provide support in the implementation of health measures.
– All closed areas in schools will be disinfected daily. Frequent ventilation will be provided by opening doors and windows in classrooms and in all closed areas of schools.
Download the NTV application, be informed of developments